08 February 2010

New items!, "Flared leopard print fur capelet"

It still is extremely freezing here in Britain (specially in the North, as we still have ice patches on the floor that haven't gone away yet...)

I have already started to work in my spring/summer collection w
ich will be about ladybirds! Very pin-up, girly styled but with a dark hint to it, trademark of The Black Wardrobe, as usual ;). However, it will not see the light until the end of the month of February, mid March. It is just too cold!
Meanwhile, I am still making wintery pieces that will help us fight th
e cold with a stylish look. My latest little number is a boutique exclusive.
That means that is an special item for my stockist, The Rose and Anchor retro boutique. It is not available on my website, as it was commissioned b
y the boutique. The fabric is an end of line, luxurious fur fabric, in leopard print. Very high quality and extremely thick!!. The boutique-owner comissioned me a couple of pieces with this fabric so I decided to make some outerwear with it. This cute little cape, very flared, mid length (doesn't reach the elbow). Has a square high neck. It is fully lined and it fastens with a press fastener on the chest. At only £48 is a real bargain, so if you want it and live in the northwest. Stop by the boutique! There is only one.
http://www.roseandanchor.co.uk/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails